Saturday, March 18, 2017

Future Direction

The theme of the book that is churning in my mind relates to the Biblical account of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. In Matthew 26, on the night before His crucifixion, Jesus endured a struggle with yielding His will to that of His Father. In the end, He chooses His Father's will over His own. The crucifixion would not have happened without what took place in the Garden of Gethsemane.

I have decided that this will be the direction of my writing efforts this year. I will flesh out various parts of this Gospel account and also research what other writers have written about Gethsemane.

I welcome any thoughts or suggestions you may have. Do you know of any writers who published works of value about the Garden of Gethsemane? If so, please share them with me. Have you shared a Bible study or sermon on Gethsemane that you would be willing to pass along to me? I promise to give credit where credit is due.

Are you interested in following along as I post thoughts on a weekly basis about this study? Are you interested in interacting with these posts and sharing your thoughts? Will you let me know if a post has merit or is totally off the wall and should be deleted?

By the way, the most effective way to share information with me is to add your comments to a post

Thanks for joining in this journey from a blog to a book.

Have a great weekend!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment