Thursday, October 2, 2014

Scenes from Nicaragua

I received an invitation to visit Nicaragua early in September. George Loring, from Missions Door, invited me to visit this beautiful country and spend some time among the church planters and missionaries who seek to spread the good news of the Gospel. I knew that going on trips like this are life changing. I came back renewed and inspired to see church planting take place here in the Mid - Atlantic region as well as abroad.

Below are a few pictures that I brought home from my trip. I hope you enjoy them and will pray for the work of the Gospel to continue to spread throughout Nicaragua and Central America.

I would like to thank George Loring, from Missions Door, for the invitation. I would like to also thank Juan Carlos Reyes for being our tour guide and showing us sights that few tourists ever see. Thanks also to Rigo Reyes for his vision to see the Gospel continue to grow throughout Central America.


Baptism Service



Praise During The Baptisms



With Some Pastors Of Nicaragua



 Roadside Cattle Drive




Typical Home In Nicaragua




Pastor Derlin




Pastor Edwin and family in Tipitapa



 Church In Tipitapa




Pastor Houstino and Juan Carlos Reyes


Boys at Welding School at Bethlehem Farm



Group Photo at Bethlehem Farm



Cow Vs Eighteen Wheeler




With Rigoberto Reyes, Ministry Director, Central America


1 comment:

  1. Great report Jim! Nicaragua has been my most visited country during my tenure serving in Central America. I have many special friends and a large extended family there! Please continue to lift Rigo & Claudia in prayer as they seek a second opinion in the US after receiving test results in Nicaragua. They are currently in Miami awaiting new results next Tuesday. Best to you and Lou Ann!

    ReplyDelete