Thursday, April 9, 2015

Turning Around



My brothers and I learned a lot about hard work growing up on the farm in West Virginia. We were also taught how to drive tractors and trucks on the farm long before we earned a driver’s license. We thought this was awesome, but because we were young we often broke things.

Since I was the oldest, I usually drove the tractor with a wagon hooked to the back. I did ok moving forward, but it became an adventure when I had to turn around and go in the other direction. I broke many drawbars learning to turn a wagon and quickly realized that turning is a tricky process. Turning a wagon takes skill, and so it also is with churches. 

This is why we have chosen Turnaround Churches as the theme for this year’s Annual Meeting. We invite you to join us as we provide some practical information to help you and your church deal with issues related to turning around and becoming a more healthy and effective ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment